Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Labels


This is the 109th blog post for Full Measure of Joy. I’ve enjoyed each post that I’ve written. I’ve gained great insight of the process and the development of this huge explosion of internet creativity.

I will be making a change to my blog. Not the type of posts. Not the frequency of posts. Not the look of the blog. But the labels. How I categorize each blog.


After all these writings, I’ve discovered that all of them fall into nine categories. You will be able to search for a post by these categories. These are the labels I’ve chosen with the verse of Scripture to back it up.

Seeing God
“Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man’s behalf.” (Psalm 66:5)

Knowing God
“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10)

Loving God
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” (Mark 12:30)

Serving God
“It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” (Colossians 3:24b)

Trusting God
“Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.” (Psalm 62:8)

Remembering God
“They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.” (Psalm 78:35)

Seeking God
“Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.” (Psalm 119:2)

Praising God
“Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.” (Psalm 146:1-2)

Asking God
“Jesus answered her, ‘If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.’” (John 4:10)

Over the next few days, you’ll begin to see the change. I am excited for this change. I suspect I’ve missed a category or two and will probably continue to add more as I go through each blog post.

Do you think I’ve missed one? If so, let me know. I’d be happy to hear what you have to say.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment